Find Me On Social Media:
Welcome to Dan Jones Hypnosis Website
Autistic Hypnotic YouTuber, Author and Speaker
- I am a Jediist Mind Trainer for The Church of Jediism (I've created three 6-part courses 'Jediist Communication Training', 'Jediist Awareness Training' and 'Jediist Life Balance Training' visit The Church of Jediism for more details)
- I run The Mind Changers website with Neuroscientist Dr David Lewis where you can find self-help, self-hypnosis and training products of David's and mine.
- I have sold over 100,000 books on hypnosis, meditation, personal development, parenting and autism spectrum disorder
- My self-hypnosis Mp3's have been downloaded over 500,000 times
- I have over 12,000 YouTube subscribers and my YouTube videos have been viewed over 2,650,000 times (you can subscribe to my YouTube channel here)
- My eCourses are being taken by over 11,000 students from 141 countries (check out my courses here)
- My Asperger's autobiography 'Look Into My Eyes' has been number one bestseller in Autism, Living With Disabilities, and Psychology Biographies categories on Amazon UK and number 30 in all biographies on Amazon UK
- My hypnosis book 'Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Scripts' has been number one bestseller in Hypnosis, and Hypnotherapy categories on Amazon UK
- I am regularly featured in national and international press (see my media page for some examples)
- I was described in 'At Home With Gok Wan' magazine as 'the UK's leading personal development coach'
My Latest YouTube Videos
Look Into My Eyes 2nd Edition
About growing up with Asperger's Syndrome taking the reader through strengths & weaknesses of having Asperger's, struggles & discrimination I have faced and information based on my professional experiences working with others with Asperger's and parents of those with Asperger's. Also, how I discovered meditation as a way of helping to manage my ability to focus, and to help with anxieties, and how hypnosis transformed my life, taught me social skills & how to 'read' others.
The second edition also includes 50% more content made up of two new chapters - a chapter by my wife Abbie Jones about her experiences being in a relationship with someone with Asperger's, and an extensive chapter of tips and strategies for parents/carers, friends, teachers, and employers of those with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and for those who have ASD.
Abbie Chic Blog
My wife has a blog where she shares her interests, products she likes - mainly books, make-up & clothes she likes, and posts about days out and things we get up to, as well as anything else she feel would be interesting or helpful to blog about.
Follow Abbie on Twitter: @AbbieChic
Find her blog: www.AbbieChic.com