Find Me On Social Media:
Welcome to Dan Jones Hypnosis Website
Offering Affordable Online Hypnotherapy Training
- Dan Jones has sold over 100,000 books
- Dan Jones self-hypnosis Mp3's have been downloaded over 500,000 times
- Over 2,000,000 YouTube video views (Subscribe to his regular videos here)
- Dan Jones eCourses are being taken by over 6,000 students from 124 countries
- Dan Jones book 'Look Into My Eyes' has been number one bestseller in Autism, Living With Disabilities, and Psychology Biographies categories on Amazon UK
- Dan Jones book 'Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Scripts' has been number one bestseller in Hypnosis, and Hypnotherapy categories on Amazon UK
'At Home With Gok Wan' magazine described Dan Jones as 'the UK's leading personal development coach'
Become a Smoking Cessation Coach - NEW eCOURSE
Do you want to help improve people's lives and health by working as a smoking cessation coach?
This smoking cessation coaching practitioner certification course is ideal for those interested in becoming a smoking cessation coach as this course will teach you what you need to know to be able to set up in practice and what you need to know to be able to help people stop smoking. This course is also ideal for those interested in further continued professional development around helping smoker's to stop smoking.
Look Into My Eyes 2nd Edition
About growing up with Asperger's Syndrome taking the reader through strengths & weaknesses of having Asperger's, struggles & discrimination I have faced and information based on my professional experiences working with others with Asperger's and parents of those with Asperger's. Also, how I discovered meditation as a way of helping to manage my ability to focus, and to help with anxieties, and how hypnosis transformed my life, taught me social skills & how to 'read' others.
The second edition also includes 50% more content made up of two new chapters - a chapter by my wife Abbie Jones about her experiences being in a relationship with someone with Asperger's, and an extensive chapter of tips and strategies for parents/carers, friends, teachers, and employers of those with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and for those who have ASD.
Abbie Chic Blog
My wife has a blog where she shares her interests, products she likes - mainly books, make-up & clothes she likes, and posts about days out and things we get up to, as well as anything else she feel would be interesting or helpful to blog about.
Follow Abbie on Twitter: @AbbieChic
Find her blog: www.AbbieChic.com